HOW YOU CAN HELP!
Supporting the General Aviation Awards Program is supporting excellence in our industry. If you have questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate now using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or your Checking Account:
1. Corporate Donations –Corporate support the overall mission of the General Aviation Awards Program, furthering its role in promoting, supporting and recognizing excellence throughout aviation. The General Aviation Awards Program relies on donations from its corporate supporters.
2. Individual Donations – $25, $50, $100 or $1,000 will go a long way to assure that General Aviation Awards is a strong advocate for recognizing excellence in aviation.
3. Gifts for Honorees – Provide donations of products and services for Honorees as a tangible show of appreciation for the achievement. Everything from mechanic tools training materials and publications, pilot headsets,flightbags, apparel, gift certificates. These prizes and gifts are awarded directly to honorees.
4. Business Services – Help keep the General Aviation Awards Program strong to continue to recognize aviation professionals for their contributions to general aviation and pilots around the country. The committee needs vital services to assure Honorees receive the recognition they deserve. If you or your business can provide needed services or products, please contact email@example.com.
- Online Shared Document Service – our software for online applications (about $400 per year)
- Travel to AirVenture –transportation and accommodations for honorees and their spouse to the award ceremony. (about $2,000 for each honoree)
- Printing services – for posters, flyers, and programs (about $1,000 per year)
- Catering – for annual awards luncheon held at AirVenture. (about $900 each year)
- Website hosting/maintenance (about $1,000 per year)
- General Aviation Awards Apparel – Shirts, hats, and/or jackets embroidered with “Flight Instructor of the Year,” “Aviation Technician of the Year” and “FAAST Representative of the Year” for the honorees in recognition of this achievement! (about $500 per year)
Remember, consider the General Aviation Awards in your estate planning. Help ensure the tradition of aviation excellence continues in perpetuity by making a planned gift. Deferred gifts, wills, bequests, and trusts are other ways you can assist in providing the financial resources for continued growth.
Refer a Friend. Help us strengthen the foundation of General Aviation Awards by referring a new sponsor or donor
Honor a family-member. currently or in the past involved in aviation, supporting General Aviation Awards is an excellent way to honor a memory.
If you are a prior award recipient, please consider supporting the next generation of honorees.
Click HERE for Sponsorship information. You may donate via check, or via PayPal by clicking the button below…
Contributions & gifts are accepted year round.
Donations should be mailed to:
General Aviation Awards
7435 North Figueroa Street
P. O. Box 412396
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Ship Gifts to:
General Aviation Awards Program, Inc.
Paul New, AirVenture Point-of-Contact
2313 Technology Center Dr. Jackson TN 38301
Email: TasNew@gmail.com Phone: 731-424-7227